SEO aka SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Advantages of SEO
“Your website be listed on left h side of search results, where 70% of internet users look.
2. Cost Effective Marketing Strategy
” You do not pay someone every time someone clicks your link through Adwords; t includes competitors simply wanting to check out your website.”
3. High Page Ranking in Multiple Search Engines
“By using SEO, you achieve optimum search engine positioning within search engine you are using.”
4. Advantage Over Competitors
“If your website is optimized well, search engines such as , Yahoo, Bing, MSN etc. SERP recognizes your website to place your website in a higher ranking to those sites have not used SEO to optimize your website.”
5. Targeted Traffic & Qualified Leads
“With SEO your website builds more online awareness attract more qualified, targeted traffic…thus increasing leads sales early!”
Makes Us Stand Out?
We GUARANTEE FIRST PAGE Search Engine results!” Either we deliver results or you don’t pay!” With our strategic methodology, our marketing professional’s can deliver first page results in most competitive online markets within 90 days or less. Month to Month service with no contracts!
Did you know you’re losing out on hundreds or even
thousands of potential clients?
Want to know why? – Local Business Facts
- FACT – Yellow Pages Have Steadily Been on a Dwindling Decline While Usage of Skyrockets.
- FACT – Over 1 BILLION Local Searches performed online EVERY !! (growing over 50% a year.)
- FACT – 81% of first search online before making a purchase… (vs) using yellow pages , newspapers, traditional “offline” methods
- FACT – 98% of Searches Stop on Page 1 to pick Business they Feel they can Trust
- FACT – $34.7 billion in Sales were Generated Through Initial Internet Contact in JUST Third Quarter of Year
- FACT – Yellow Pages is trending down while use of is trending up significantly higher than Yellow Pages.
Call us to schedule a free consultation. 405-973-8002
61% of smartphone users make local searches from a device (Localeze/15miles Fifth Annual comScore Local Search Usage Study February 2012)
49% of mobile tablet users conduct local business searches on apps (Localeze/15miles Fifth Annual comScore Local Search Usage Study February 2012)
Mentioning a location in an ad or search result can increase click-through rates up to 200% (ThinkNear 2012 via )
20% of telecom, 30% of restaurant, 25% of movie searches are mobile
We specialize in capturing hundreds to thousands of ‘free’ leads each every who search or search engines for your services. Without right positioning marketing you are losing thousands of dollars a in business.